The Warming Tree Wellness Centre
Pamelah Stevens, LMHC & Associates
LICENSED WELLNESS COACHES & THERAPISTS
I see women who are looking for help with the following:
1. Rites of Passage into Adulthood
2. College Culture and Post Graduation
3. Relationship Issues, to Stay or Go
4. Being Newly Single to Starting Over
5. Returning to Work/School, or Re-designing with Self Employment
6. Being New In Town or Making New Friends
7. Loss of A Loved One, or Loss of Your Young Ones (“empty nest”)
8. Midlife Reinvention or Fun in Retirement
How Does the Transition Happen?
As we all know, it’s one thing to say we’ll do something, it’s quite another to actually do it. As your Coach/Therapist I will support, inspire and encourage you to stay motivated and focused. I will help you get back on track when you stray off course. I will hold you accountable — for what you commit to — with compassion and without judgement.
Through many years of experience I have learned what kinds of passages are most significant to women. I notice how when we consciously recognize and mark these passages it affects our lives in very positive ways. My job is to connect women to their important life transitions while giving them the tools to understand their significance in the broader scheme of their lives.
Many women who have participated in my services have shared with me how grateful they were for the opportunity to thoughtfully process their lives.